Monday, January 16, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

One of the best days of my life so far was Thursday, October 6th, 2011, when I got to get my own endowments out!!  I went to the Salt Lake Temple, and much of my family was also able to attend to support me.  I am so thankful to those who were able to come and support me in such a great experience.  The love and the joy that we shared was the best!

I wrote in my journal that night: "WOW! The Temple is Amazing! I can't even describe in words how wonderful and happy I feel right now - I feel more amazing and joyful than I have ever felt before."

family at the Nauvoo Temple
Going to the temple for the first time was such a great and sacred experience.  I am grateful that I live close to so many temples and have been able to go so many times since October.  The temple is such a spiritual place that can uplift your soul even on the worst possible days - it is one thing that can keep a person happy even when times are tough.  Anyone who has the opportunity to go to the temple and hasn't attended in some time needs to go asap!  I can't describe how great a blessing the temple has been in my life, especially since I got my endowments out and have been going more often. I Love the Temple So Much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment