Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Farewell

I just want to thank everyone that came on Sunday to my Farewell. Despite the few tears I shed during my talk, it was a really good day.  I was especially glad to have all the support of love of my friends and family that were here to support me.  I love all of you guys. Even though I may not have you guys constantly around anymore, I know that going on a mission is the right thing to be doing with my life at this time.  Thanks also to anyone who brought treats and food to the Farewell. Thanks everybody for all the gifts as well. A special thanks to my parents for hosting the lunch at our house, which took a lot of cleaning and effort preparing the food and setting up everything else. I love you!  Thanks everyone for coming and supporting my decision to serve a mission!!!

Check out more pictures on Facebook!!
Farewell - January 22nd



No comments:

Post a Comment