Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Goodbye and Love!!

I am officially leaving for the MTC today.  I will no longer be able to update my blog or Facebook, but I have left my parents in charge of them so everyone can stay updated.

I would love people to write me every once in a while, send me cookies, or even come visit me... just kidding...  But seriously you guys should write me some letters.  If I get one from you I will even try to write one back to you personally.  It will be Great!!!

I love you all!!! I am so excited to be serving a mission and acting as a representative of my Lord and Savoir, Jesus Christ.  I am ready to dedicate the next 18 months of my life to him fully and bring others unto the truth of the restored church- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thanks for everything everyone has done for me. See you all Summer of 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment