Tuesday, January 8, 2013


EMAIL: Mon, January 7, 2013            12:39 PM
Subject:  Temple!

Howdy Y'all!

It is already nearing the end of another transfer. Chances are that Sister Overy and I will stay in the Wylie/Sachse area for more time, but you never know where the Lord wants us. I will definitely let y'all know any news next week.

Sister Overy and I were able to attend the temple this week. I love the temple so much, and I know that it is the "House of the Lord." The spirit is so peaceful there, and everything seems so clear. I am grateful to be able to attend the temple. I am also looking forward to being able to attend the temples back in Utah more than just once every 6 months. It was great to be at the Temple. Sister Heuer, that I lived with in Rowlett, was able to lead the session and do many of the other ordinances with me - it was really great. I love the temple!

Right now we are just working and hoping to see miracles soon. Sorry - Don't have time to write much today....
Thank you Riches Family for the New Year's Card - I really appreciate the love and support!

Happy Birthday today Dad!

Love Sister Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment