Thursday, December 27, 2012


EMAIL: Mon, December 24, 2012       1:29 PM
Subject:  Merry Christmas!

I hope that y'all are having a great December. For me, this month has been full of miracles. I feel so blessed!

On Saturday I had 2 baptisms! The first was Hanna that I taught while back in Rowlett. She is so sweet and already has a strong testimony of the gospel. The second baptism was Gina that I have been teaching in Sachse. She was so nervous to be baptized but was so happy afterward. Both of these amazing girls are a great example to their families. They are so willing to share the gospel, especially with their mothers, and I know that their examples will bless the rest of their families.

I can't believe that Christmas is already here. I remember the anticipation I felt last Christmas while I was preparing to serve my mission. Now I am here and the time is flying by so fast. I am so excited to share the gospel with others this Christmas season. What a great time to find families and help them know even more about Jesus Christ.

I love y'all so much. I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas. Most of all I wish that all y'all will take some time to remember the Savior this holiday season. I have been reading the gospels in the bible in the month of December, and it always amazes me how much how Heavenly Father is willing to bless us and give us according to our faith. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I love the miracles He performed when He lived on the earth and the miracles He still performs today. I love reading the scriptures because they provide answers to prayers and really help you understand Jesus Christ. I love being a missionary. I love sharing the gospel! I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ!

Love Always- Sister Peck


No comments:

Post a Comment