Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012


First Week at the MTC




Not much to tell since the letter where I talked about most of the stuff that relates to the cool connections that I have made with people and Connor here at the MTC.  Yesterday I did meet Connor's teacher, Brother Hepworth.  I asked him if he remembered Elder Peck that was tall, brown hair, and came through a couple of months ago.  All he said was "how could I forget him."  haha I thought that was pretty funny.  Connor was definitley in the classroom right next door to my class and was in my branch which is pretty awesome.


One of the Elders in our district has been having a really tough time- he is not sure if he is supposed to be here on a mission and he doesn't feel like he is prepared in the way that he needs to be.  Please pray for Elder Azure if you remember because he really needs it.  I feel a deep kinship with him because this is exactly how I was feeling before my mission. He really does have the strongest and sweetest testimony and has been a great example to all of my district so far.  We have all been fasting for him today because Satan is really discouraging him.  His trials have broughtr us a lot closer as a district and made us more conscious of our companionships and those around us.


I am actually enjoying the MTC quite a bit.  The classes tend to be a tad bit repetative, but I am learning so much and my testimony has already grown leaps and bounds.  It is great to have the Holy Ghost with me so often.  I love my companion and all the other members in our district.  They are the best!!!


I love you all and pray for you continually.  Thanks for all the support everyone has given me over the past couple of months.
Write me!!!


Love- Sister McKie Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment